Queen City's Electric Vehicle Show
Come check out a variety of Electric Vehicles (EVs) in person to learn more about the benefits of EVs and talk to current EV drivers about their experiences. Multiple makes and models will be there!
Register your vehicle to showcase it to other EV Owners and the general public! If it plugs in and you can ride on it, register to showcase your vehicle. With spots for over 200 electric vehicles we will have room for all makes and models! Did you mod your vehicle, show it off! Got a cool wrap, show it off! Have a unique EV, show it off! Just want to show off your vehicle, we'd love to have you! Talk with fellow EV owners as well as potential EV Owners answering their questions.
Are you interested in Electric Vehicles? Thinking about buying an Electric Vehicle? Just curious and want to check out a bunch of cars. This event is for you! Bring the entire family, check out dozens of models all in one location. Have an opportunity to sit in Privately Owned Vehicles and talk to actual EV owners about their experience. Ask all the questions you have. How far can you go on a charge? How long does it take to charge? Seriously, ask away, these owners love to answer your questions!
- The City of Charlotte will be displaying some of their EV fleet including; one of their Ford F150 Lightnings, a Chevy Bolt, Mustang Mach-E, Kia Niro.
- Wells Fargo
- We are proud and excited to be a platinum level sponsor for of Plug in America’s National Drive Electric Week events
- Plug-in NC has been working since 2011 to establish North Carolina as a leader in electric transportation. We are a statewide program that promotes electric driving through education and outreach, consulting and resource development.
- Tayco Electric & Solar has been providing quality service to the Carolinas since 2006. We believe in honesty, integrity, and results you will be proud of. Our goal is to educate you, the consumer, so that you can make a confident decision as to whether solar, energy storage, and which ev chargers is right for you. We want to empower you to decide!
- The Centralina Clean Fuels Coalition (CCFC) was designated in April of 2004 as part of the Department of Energy’s Clean Cities program. The coalition works with over 100 local and regional stakeholders to reduce the amount of petroleum used in transportation around the region.
- Sustain Charlotte
Date & Time
October 1, 2022
9:00AM - 12:00PM
8740 Research Drive Charlotte, NC 28262 - 8740 Research Drive, Charlotte, NC, 28262 8740 Research Drive Charlotte 28262 NC US https://www.awakeningcharlotte.com/businesses/nc-charlotte-8740-research-drive-charlotte-nc-28262