Natural Viral ProtectionApr 10, 2020 05:51PM ● By Shannon Mc Kenzie
When we are starting to feel ill, a good protocol to follow includes getting enough sleep and avoiding sugar and alcohol. Lack of rest and poor nutrition will depress the body’s natural immune function.
Although there are no studies on the use of alternative treatments for the current viral outbreak, we do know that certain nutritional substances can increase immune function in a general sense.
· Homemade hand sanitizer (Tinyurl.com/HomemadeHandSanitizer).
· Argentyn Colloidal Silver Nasal Spray—colloidal silver kills viruses on contact.
· Lauricidin is an extract of coconut oil that deactivates the cell membrane of viruses.
· Vitamin C supports immune function.
· Vitamin D with K2. Don’t take vitamin D without knowing current blood levels as it is possible to get too much.
· Total VRX is an herbal combination that helps fight viral infections.
· Total Multimune-stimulates the immune system.
Remember that hand-washing and not touching the face afford the best prevention and that these suggestions are enhancements.
PLEASE NOTE: These suggestions are intended for general public education and not to replace professional medical advice. In case you suffer with any medical diagnosis, or experience COVID 19 related symptoms, please advise with your primary health care provider in regards of what supplementation is best for you.
Kenneth Haas, DC, CCSP, is the founder of Haas Wellness Center, located at 3315 Springbank Ln., Ste. 102, in Charlotte. For more information, call 704-837-2420, email [email protected] or visit HaasWellnessCenters.com.