Special Offer for Green Businesses in the April "Earth Day" Issue - March 18 Deadline
The April "Earth Day" 2021 Issue will be our 3rd year offering "Green Profiles" - a businesses opportunity to let readers know how their business, product or service combats climate change; how they are reducing our collective carbon footprint. With the extraordinary year we've just gone through, now is an ideal time to let our eco-conscious readers know the good work you've been doing.
- Green businesses that directly address the environment (alternative energy, eco-friendly landscaping)
- Any business with green infrastructure (installed solar panels on business roof, designed office space using eco-friendly materials)
- Businesses committed to protecting the environment and want the community to know
What is a Green Profile?
- Business information
- 85 words on how your business combats climate change... how you help reduce our collective carbon footprint
- Image to go with
Click here to view Green Profiles in the April 2019 Issue. Green Profiles appear in our print magazine, our digital flipbook, as articles on our website and promoted in our social media (FB, IG, TW, LN)
On our website, we publish consolidated: Click here AND individually Click here so you choose what version you wish to promote in your email distribution, on your website and in your social media and in a "You've been published" context
- 70% women, 30% men ages 35-64
- Highly educated - per FB demos, ~90% have one or more college degrees
- Upper income - per FB demos, over 50% from household incomes of $100K or greater
- Natural food shoppers - large distribution sites are Earth Fares, Whole Foods, vitamin shops....
The Special Offer:
- Price for a Green Profile: $225
- 50% Off to Ongoing Natural Awakenings Advertisers: $112
For more information, call 704-499-3327 or email [email protected].